Friday 30 September 2016

And that officially posting it constitutes a number of serious felonies

Trump apparently, refused to take the bait. Moralmatters apologizes for such a grotesque photo shopped, pic. But such, is part of the fraudulent Obama criminal ID narrative which gullible Americans have bought into. Surely Trump knows that the BC has been scientifically and conclusively proven to be a bogus document.
_

Jaymie:
I smoked 1 blunt in the past 3 days.
(29 September 2016)

Deloras:
How to get my life back together?
(29 September 2016)

Deloras:
A few weeks ago she then went to England to study there for a year, and her leaving also hit met harder than I expected it to. never realized that she meant so much to me.
(29 September 2016)

Deloras:
My friend was a year ahead of me and finished the school this year.
(29 September 2016)

Deloras:
I've been there for a year and a half and finished the first year with good grades.
(29 September 2016)

Deloras:
Anyways, to not just sit at home and do nothing I joined my best friend at a school for languages, interpreting and translating and things like that.
(29 September 2016)

Deloras:
Since about seventh grade I've known that I wanted to become an actress, which is also one of my problems because I don't know how to achive anything.
(29 September 2016)

Deloras:
I stopped going to that school, though because I know (even befpre I got there) that this wasn't what I wanted.
(29 September 2016)

Deloras:
I am an 18 year old female, living in a smaller town, I finished school two years ago and then went to another school to get a degree to study at a university.
(29 September 2016)

Deloras:
And i just have so many problems that I don't really know how to start, and I apologise for the long text. to myself.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment