Wednesday 28 September 2016

Fun entertainment for the young and young at heart

Today the Ladd Family is excited to provide a wholesome source of family entertainment for thousands of visitors each year. Get up close and personal - pet, feed, love and hug our clean and gentle farm friends. Over 100 animals to interact with and don't forget about our pony rides.
_

Eula:
I am in love with my high achool sweetheart (Mike) weve been together since i was 16 now im 24. But he moved away when I was nineteen.
(28 September 2016)

Lory:
Why they do that?
(28 September 2016)

Lory:
Why guys using girls body to make them sellf feel good?
(28 September 2016)

Sharolyn:
He thinks i should tell her when he gets a job and he can just help pay rent so she wouldn't.
(28 September 2016)

Sharolyn:
But if i do tell her she will absolutely hate me and she will stop helping me pay she is kind of strict and has a lot of religious belief and she thinks highly of me. my boyfriend doesn't have a job at the moment but he is looking.
(28 September 2016)

Sharolyn:
But i really want him to live here, so i told him to move in with me secretly.. to keep me safe and so that I'm not alone all the time.
(28 September 2016)

Sharolyn:
My mom is helping me pay half the rent and she told me that she doesn't want my boyfriend living here and that she's not going to pay for him to live here.
(28 September 2016)

Sharolyn:
So this is my situation.. I'm 21 years old going to college and i just moved into an apartment a few months ago. i have a boyfriend and we've been dating for almost a year now and he secretly lives with me.
(28 September 2016)

Martha:
Mature guys advice on abortion?!?
(28 September 2016)

Martha:
What is the best way to react to this?
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment