Monday 26 September 2016

I would never hear the end of it until they see me brushing my teeth after meals and at night

At the launch, we learned about how nasal hygiene care should be given as much importance as we do with oral care. I asked the pediatrician at the event about neti pots. And she recommended to use a good nasal spray na lang. Whenever one of us suffer from colds or sinus infection, I always wonder if there is a way to get rid of the excess mucus.
_

Larissa:
I accidentaly ruined my sisters sleepover with her friend. How can i make it up to them?
(26 September 2016)

Larissa:
What should i do to make it up to them and to apologyze to my sister?
(26 September 2016)

Larissa:
I feel really bad and i want to make it up to them.
(26 September 2016)

Larissa:
But she yelled that its just her best friend and that she hates me.
(26 September 2016)

Larissa:
So my brother sences just tookover and i started yelling at the guy and kicked him out, and then i yelled at my sis that she is 14 and too young for this.
(26 September 2016)

Larissa:
And i just see the couch pulled out and my sister sleeping with a guy there.
(26 September 2016)

Larissa:
I came in everyone was sleeping.
(26 September 2016)

Larissa:
I was comming home late from work.
(26 September 2016)

Larissa:
So yesterday they had a sleepover at our place and no one told me.
(26 September 2016)

Larissa:
So my little sister has a best friend guy and they always hang out at his place so i litteraly seen him once about a year ago.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment