Wednesday 28 September 2016

It can be hard to choose when the options all sound so tempting

Here are some of the things we consider when selecting shore excursions. Are you on your cruise to relax and rewind? Someone who wants to find the exit sign the minute you get into a museum? Interested in getting a glimpse of local life? Really only interested in drinking the local beer?
_

Loida:
He doesn't fuss much with me... whether that is luck or simple daddy being recognized as an authority figure?
(28 September 2016)

Loida:
Mommy is up with him quite a bit more than I am and lately he has been getting fussy to the point that seems unsolvable.
(28 September 2016)

Loida:
So I am a proud father of a 1 month old boy and he is a handful when I am away at work which is most of the day.
(28 September 2016)

Mila:
What do i say after she calls me a sweetheart?
(28 September 2016)

Lakenya:
How can I start a conversation with him or just talk to him without being awkward?
(28 September 2016)

Lakenya:
This guy I've had a crush on for about a year asked me to homecoming a couple weeks ago, and his friends told me that he really likes me.
(28 September 2016)

Melinda:
Is my therapist into me?
(28 September 2016)

Melinda:
She also crossd her legs multiple times.
(28 September 2016)

Melinda:
She was really into it and was biting and licking her lips as she was doing it as I was staring at her and she was blushing.
(28 September 2016)

Melinda:
I always had the feeling she was attracted to me but today, she gave me a massage.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment