Tuesday 27 September 2016

That workflow function lets you adjust color and typeface to specific writing categories

Default Folder is this week's sponsor. Others lament the passing of once great and free writing tools who blessed Mac users with temptations of everlasting writing. It has just enough features to be usable. It lets me focus on writing, not toolbars or floating palettes.
_

Shayla:
Trying for a baby for over 5 years. Husband wants to stop trying?
(26 September 2016)

Shayla:
Is there some miracle pill that i can start taking to get pregnant?
(26 September 2016)

Shayla:
Ive always really wanted kids and he had always wanted the same... it wasnt an issue before we were married.
(26 September 2016)

Shayla:
I love my husband but i feel betrayed in some ways.
(26 September 2016)

Shayla:
Ive talked to him about adoption and he says he would rather adopt then go to the doctor for fertility treatments but hes never ready or willing to start the adoption process.
(26 September 2016)

Shayla:
Ive tried going to the doctor by myself but they wont even test me or tell me my options without him being tested first because they say in all likelihood its him thats infertile.
(26 September 2016)

Shayla:
I know its because hes worried its his fault because theres a history of infertility issues on his side of the family but we havent even tried getting medical help.
(26 September 2016)

Shayla:
He doesnt even want to think about kids and says that he doesnt want them now.
(26 September 2016)

Shayla:
Ive tried to get him to go to the doctor with me to see what options we might have but the whole thing makes him depressed and frustrated.
(26 September 2016)

Shayla:
My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for over 5 years.
(26 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment