Tuesday 27 September 2016

That is why some of the strongest and best athletes in the world are Crossfitters

The goal of challenger workouts is to push you to beat your previous score each time you do the workout. Crossfit does an incredible job working this into their system, and it has proven to work very well. Complete all 50 reps of one exercise before moving to the next.
_

Marisela:
We started to drift apart so we ended up sitting in different groups in that subject.
(27 September 2016)

Marisela:
At the start of this class I hung out with my friend in my friend group and another girl I m friends with.
(27 September 2016)

Marisela:
The problem is I don t know who my friends are.
(27 September 2016)

Marisela:
I do technology but most of the class involves chatting with your friends and discussing topics.
(27 September 2016)

Marisela:
I m in a year of 100 girls and we are split into classes depending on our chosen subjects.
(27 September 2016)

Marisela:
I am having a few issues with friends at school.
(27 September 2016)

Remedios:
How do I tell my Dad I broke something?
(27 September 2016)

Remedios:
I'm afraid to tell him as I know he'll be mad.
(27 September 2016)

Remedios:
This is the 6th time I've broken my toilet this year (too much paper) and this time it's after my mum died and he's really stressed.
(27 September 2016)

Ebonie:
How do I reach out to family at Christmas appropriately when they are all in town next year?
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment