Wednesday 28 September 2016

General Salim helps raise funds for the new cathedral being built in Gahini

In the first and second year, Rich Warren attended the annual conference of Peace Plan and contributed some money. But now, we thank God for not allowing Rick Warren to attend Peace Plan conferences and not allowing him to give his money. Salim Saleh Akandwanaho, the brother of Ugandan dictator Museveni.
_

Veronica:
My best friend is in a fight with my really good friend about a lie.
(27 September 2016)

Hassie:
I feel like it wouldn't be fare to date someone in my current position.
(27 September 2016)

Hassie:
I have no car and no money, all I have is my studying and my passion for the gym.
(27 September 2016)

Hassie:
I have had a few offers by girls to date and I have talked to a couple girls who I thought were attractive, but I have turned them down and distanced myself from a relationship because I feel like I am not in a place for one.
(27 September 2016)

Billye:
I'm 21 and i know I'm a good looking ( maybe not a model though ) guy, everyone tells me that.
(27 September 2016)

Katrina:
Is this guy jealous over me??? 10 points?
(27 September 2016)

Katrina:
The next morning I told him that I don't like him in that way and I like other guys etc. he told me to shut up and that if he doesn't wanna talk to me he doesn't and what's my problem.
(27 September 2016)

Katrina:
But I got angry with him for being off with me and he said he was trying to sleep.
(27 September 2016)

Katrina:
I've already kissed him and he's touched me.
(27 September 2016)

Katrina:
Me: you Him: are you sure Me: yeah do you really think I'm gonna show everyone Him: you sure about that Me: you think I'm lying Him: no I'm having a laugh Then he goes we'll meet one day when he's free.
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment