Wednesday 28 September 2016

Then again on some days the weather can be a bit unpredictable to say the least

Take the other day for example, earlier in the morning it was in the 50's and later on it rose to the upper 80's. With a toddler, I'm always over prepping for our outings. Even so, there is still that little bit of stress that comes with attending events where a large crowd will be present.
_

Leonia:
Yet here I am, doing the same thing to a much younger sibling, 6 years old.
(28 September 2016)

Leonia:
Who's been physically and emotionally abusive.
(28 September 2016)

Leonia:
After a long stressful day, after it all, I come home to the abusive parent I hate so much.
(28 September 2016)

Dodie:
I'm very attracted to my older half sister any useful advice?
(28 September 2016)

Deandra:
How can I tell if I've moved on from my ex?
(28 September 2016)

Deandra:
I still had feelings for him when we did, but now, I'm not bothered by our break up and I feel like I'm over him, but I'm not sure.
(28 September 2016)

Drucilla:
What's it mean if a woman walks into a room and a mom and her son stop what they are doing and look at her?
(28 September 2016)

Jeneva:
How do I surprise my husband on our first Anniversary?
(28 September 2016)

Jeneva:
Certain way I should dress, act, talk?
(28 September 2016)

Jeneva:
I'm thinking on the first night, when we get to the resort, I wanna do something really kinky in the bedroom, but I don't know how to go about that.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment