Wednesday 28 September 2016

This is Episode Ninety five of our beekeeping podcast

Our podcast is about beekeeping, Gardening and bit of politics about environmental issues. We also have been known to go off on tangents about other issues. Feel free to share it with your friends. Lots of southern crowds start their season up here in Northland and Chase the Manuka all the way south.
_

Micha:
I just think it's rather fast in what happened even for him because he is confused too.
(28 September 2016)

Micha:
And before you say I'm being insecure understand I don't care if they all hang out.
(28 September 2016)

Micha:
But after what happened she is talking to him all the time trying to be his friend and going and doing stuff with him and their child.
(28 September 2016)

Micha:
He's still very much in live with her and that doesn't bother me.
(28 September 2016)

Micha:
She went back to him and two weeks after she said she made a mistake and wanted to come home.
(28 September 2016)

Micha:
She has a child with her ex and I accept him that way.
(28 September 2016)

Sarita:
How to tease her?
(28 September 2016)

Sarita:
I've been purposely ignoring her for a week now.
(28 September 2016)

Sarita:
Her: Allergies How do I tease her by saying she was crying about me?
(28 September 2016)

Sarita:
I saw your face was all red and puffy last night.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment