Wednesday 28 September 2016

Legal rules require me to tell you that some outgoing links may result in payment for me

I remember how fun it was when we first started introducing different textures and flavors into his menu. Zeno is a big fan of mashed up bananas. This offers a great texture, that Zeno seems to enjoy. We usually top the oatmeal with Sweet Potato Apple Carrot And Cinnamon and Butternut Squash & Potato.
_

Jenice:
I'm fine with him going out and having fun with colleague, but I feel a bit uneasy about this.
(27 September 2016)

Jenice:
However, it's a bit concerning that him and his colleagues are getting what appears to be wasted on a Tuesday and he has work tomorrow.. His colleagues planned to get wasted as they took Uber.
(27 September 2016)

Jenice:
In my mind, it's fine to go out with colleagues for a drink or two.
(27 September 2016)

Jenice:
I really never touched alcohol throughout my life, so I'm unsure if this is typical behavior.
(27 September 2016)

Jenice:
I just got a message from him saying he's on his sixth beer and his plan to only have one or two beers and leave is out the window.
(27 September 2016)

Jenice:
He has shared some of his work colleagues are very flashy and players so I feel uneasy.
(27 September 2016)

Jenice:
He said he didn't want to, but figured he'd be a team player, have one or two beers and head home after an hour.
(27 September 2016)

Jenice:
Earlier today, he told me he's going out with colleagues for happy hour.
(27 September 2016)

Jenice:
We've only been dating 3 months and in that time, he has only gotten mildly drunk at a family outing.
(27 September 2016)

Jenice:
He used to drink heavily on weekends during undergrad years, but then went on to medical school so had to get serious.
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment