Thursday 29 September 2016

GBPUSD has also been under severe pressure as the BoE signaled further rate cuts this year

Financial markets are now pricing a 10% probability of a rate hike on September21st and 50% for December. The weakest currencies this weak remain the CAD, which is pushed lower by declining oil prices. Focus will turn to this afternoons US data releases before next weeks FED decision.
_

Sadie:
Like, with a helmet and everything.
(29 September 2016)

Sadie:
There is this one kid that goes to my school by the name of Danny, he is a retard.
(29 September 2016)

Alica:
Is my gf Pregnant?
(29 September 2016)

Alica:
She has had her period 2 weeks ago that only lasted 3 days when it usually lasts about 5-7 days it was a heavy period for the first 2 days and then she bled a little too dark on the third day.
(29 September 2016)

Alica:
So my girlfriend for the past 2 weeks or so, has been feeling a little weird.
(29 September 2016)

Maggie:
Help? Where are you from?
(29 September 2016)

Maggie:
So if I say Ireland she'll think I live in Ireland?
(29 September 2016)

Maggie:
My friend has talked to this girl and she asked the same question And my friend said she's from London (she was born in London but lives in Idaho) and now the girl thinks she lives in London.
(29 September 2016)

Maggie:
I am Irish and was born in Ireland but left when I was 4 and now live in Utah.
(29 September 2016)

Maggie:
This girl asked me where I am from.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment