Wednesday 28 September 2016

The best man brought cigars and it made for some mean looking photos of the groomsmen

I was tasked with capturing Jean getting dressed and it was good fun to spend time with him and his genuine friends. Soon it was time for the ceremony and Melissa made a graceful yet quirky entrance. Gladdespruit runs past the venue and it made for beautiful couple pictures during sunset.
_

Sasha:
Dating within your own marching band section?
(27 September 2016)

Sasha:
If this turns into more than friends (He flirts with me a lot) is it like ok to date within your section?
(27 September 2016)

Sasha:
I asked him to Hoco as friends (Sadie Hawkins) and he said yes.
(27 September 2016)

Sasha:
I play flute and there s this guy I like in my section... our dots are next to each other and we are really good friends but he s a sophomore and I m a freshman.
(27 September 2016)

Hwa:
Should I tell my manager I want to work less?
(27 September 2016)

Hwa:
The only other non-manager is barely sixteen years old, so she can't work too many hours.
(27 September 2016)

Hwa:
I have college applications and an AP class to worry about.
(27 September 2016)

Hwa:
I take the bus home and have to go to work immediately after school most days and do not come home until 9 or 10 o'clock.
(27 September 2016)

Hwa:
I like making money and gaining the credibility at my job to eventually move up, but it interferes with school and leaves me very tired.
(27 September 2016)

Hwa:
Right now we are tragically understaffed (5 people including myself, 3 of whom are managers) so I've had to work a lot more this year than preferable.
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment