Wednesday 28 September 2016

This leads me to my first point of when you should never make a financial decision

Just as my day was turning around, it went even worse. To make matters worse, before I even realized what happened, he had left the parkade. My day just kept going like that. Not giving a crap and acting on my impulses. The night before I had done a quick search about finding maternity pantyhose for my dress.
_

Earlene:
How to make a friend?
(27 September 2016)

Earlene:
The problem is, is that I am not very outgoing and I don't really know how to make help him or anything.
(27 September 2016)

Earlene:
My teacher is going to switch my periods around because there is a kid that is having a hard time in school and doesn't have many friends.
(27 September 2016)

Rena:
What did I do wrong, I mean I was just helping that kid?
(27 September 2016)

Germaine:
I like my friend but I don't think he likes me back?
(27 September 2016)

Germaine:
And how can I get him to like me?
(27 September 2016)

Germaine:
I don't think he sees me as the new person in the group anymore but I don't understand why he does that... I know this was long but is there anything I can do?
(27 September 2016)

Germaine:
For example I would ask him to do something for me and he would say no even though it would be easy for him but when one of the other girls in our group ask him for something he would do it, even if it was something that was hard for him.
(27 September 2016)

Germaine:
We always tease each other but its never to hurt the other.
(27 September 2016)

Germaine:
Our relationship is just kind of made up of making fun of each other.
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment