Friday 30 September 2016

The Pastor is alleged to have immediately exited the group and stopped answering his calls

The cleric, only identified as Pastor Letsego of Christ Embassy, was a married man. He had thought he was sending the picture to his lover, who was also a member of the same church. According to Live Monitor, efforts to get a comment from Christ Embassy Officials remains fruitless.
_

Vina:
Thankfully the husband gave me the address so when I showed up at their house, no one answered & they called the cops and said I never paid them the full amount.
(29 September 2016)

Vina:
The wife then blocked me on fb & I couldn't contact her.
(29 September 2016)

Vina:
The wife said it was 175. Since I didn't have a uhaul truck that day, I paid the husband the full $175 & said I will be by tomorrow with a uhaul to get the bed.
(29 September 2016)

Vina:
I went online to the yard sale selling groups on Facebook & wanted to purchase a queen size bed from a married couple.
(29 September 2016)

Pamula:
Think it is too late to make casual friends with this girl?
(29 September 2016)

Jerilyn:
How can you tell if someone cheated before?
(29 September 2016)

Jerilyn:
He aso even told me how she constantly would bring up all the mtakes he made in his marriage.
(29 September 2016)

Chantel:
I miss him?!?
(29 September 2016)

Chantel:
Any advice from anyone who has been in this situation or a guys perspective?
(29 September 2016)

Chantel:
I'm trying my best not to be needy.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment