Wednesday 28 September 2016

You can see from the above dresser how bad of a condition it was in

So of course I don't spend much time here anymore. Besides my Husband and my children, these are two other loves of my life. You can shop my booth at CHANGING THYMES in Grandville, Michigan. I am vendor 1660 located on the first floor at the Chicago Drive Store.
_

Shery:
I didn t tell him that I was dying it, I also didn t tell him I was doing it for him.
(28 September 2016)

Deeann:
How can I get my child's father to leave me alone (relationship-wise)??
(28 September 2016)

Deeann:
How can I get him to stay away from me?
(28 September 2016)

Deeann:
He starts arguments about anything, gets very angry, & leave things at my house just so he can have a reason to come back, I'm getting sick of it, I don't even argue back with him anymore.
(28 September 2016)

Deeann:
Me and my boyfriend who is the father of my child keeps bumping heads and breaking up.
(28 September 2016)

Brittany:
My best friends mum hates me!!?
(28 September 2016)

Brittany:
She didn't seem upset at all but my friend said that I'm allowed to hang out with her but If i chose to hang out with him she is not allowed to stay with us.
(28 September 2016)

Brittany:
My friend told her that I loved him (I didn't ) and her mum started saying I'm just disappointed that you would hung out with these boys.
(28 September 2016)

Brittany:
One day her mum found out that she hung out with him and told her not to stay with them.
(28 September 2016)

Brittany:
She liked him but in the friend way.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment