Wednesday 28 September 2016

His horse will be decked out in gold and blue to represent the colors of the state of Indiana

He is the regular rider aboard 2015 Indiana Horse of the Year Lady Fog Horn and is closing in on 1,000 career wins. Jimenez and his wife, Marybeth, reside in Shelby County during the 120-day racing season with their 18-month-old daughter. Jimenez recently went through training and a tutorial session for his responsibilities of carrying the torch on the relay.
_

Mi:
The father is 25 and I haven't seen him in 4 months.
(28 September 2016)

Mi:
I got the test the other day and it came back positive.
(28 September 2016)

Mi:
So I'm 13 and pregnant and am not sure how to tell my mom.
(28 September 2016)

Cecil:
Trying to get pregnant query?
(28 September 2016)

Cecil:
I'm just wondering if my husband comes inside me then carries on to make sure I enjoy the session, will that lessen my chance of getting pregnant?
(28 September 2016)

Luanne:
How soon can they tell me if I'm pregnant?
(28 September 2016)

Luanne:
Should I make a doctor's appointment?
(28 September 2016)

Luanne:
I also have a pre-exsisting leg injury and it's hurting more than ever.
(28 September 2016)

Luanne:
Yesterday I woke up and the pain was magically gone.
(28 September 2016)

Luanne:
About two days ago I woke up fine but when I bent over to get something that my back was really stiff almost like a sprain in my back, I have a high pain tolerance and it was about a 6 for me on a 1-10 scale.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment