Friday 30 September 2016

Things and needs that tend to significantly dwindle on the road

Short or Long-term traveling can be less expensive than traveling for just five, ten or fifteen days per year. Think about it and do the math yourself. Try calculating your monthly expenses, like your rent, car payments, gym memberships, phone/internet bills and gasoline.
_

Kera:
For example, last week, this was her staring into my eyes, and as soon as I noticed, she didn't look away at me, and I didn't want to seem like I was staring at her as always, so I then looked down at my backpack, pretending to grab something.
(28 September 2016)

Kera:
However, she always catches me, and in order to avoid a negative impression, I try to play it off.
(28 September 2016)

Kera:
This girl goes to class with me at college, and I have to be honest here, I always look at her because she's that pretty.
(28 September 2016)

Valentine:
Am I actually ready for sex?
(28 September 2016)

Valentine:
If I am ready, how do I know she's ready and how do I initiate that conversation with her without seeming too direct?
(28 September 2016)

Valentine:
It seems so natural to every other high school guy, but I'm super nervous.
(28 September 2016)

Valentine:
If I am ready, shouldn't I be able to talk to her about it?
(28 September 2016)

Valentine:
I want to experience sex, I mean, she's Beautiful and the love of my life, but we're not old enough to marry or anything and I can't help but think about her in bed.
(28 September 2016)

Valentine:
I don't want to scare her away or make her think that I only want sex.
(28 September 2016)

Valentine:
I swear I do, but at the same time I'm Way too nervous to talk to my girlfriend, whom I've been dating for almost 2 yr now, about trying.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment