Wednesday 28 September 2016

The downs make us appreciate the ups and put our greatest strengths more in focus

Simply check off each item as you complete it. Yep, they may just be myths for all we know. Yet down the street, The Joneses seem to be doing very well. They vacation all over the world. Just like every generation before us, we have our share of obstacles in our path.
_

Tamekia:
Gents, have you ever felt a sense of defeat for not arousing the girl you're with? that she's not attracted to you in that way?
(27 September 2016)

Wendie:
How far is too far?
(27 September 2016)

Wendie:
And then after goads how you were so mad.
(27 September 2016)

Wendie:
How mad would you guys be if someone started a rumor to you saying that someone is asking you to Homecoming, but in fact that it was just a joke.
(27 September 2016)

Lora:
I'm thinking he was wanting something to happen though, as that was our last date before his flakiness.
(27 September 2016)

Lora:
My intentions with the hookup is no strings attached, and on one of our past dates, he invited me back to his place, and I've slept in his bed before on his request, but nothing happened.
(27 September 2016)

Lora:
How could I to about doing this?
(27 September 2016)

Lora:
He says he's not against hookups, but doesn't do them that much(he actually hasn't been in a relationship in a while). And I'll be eating my words because I initially told him that I WAS against the prospect of hookups.
(27 September 2016)

Lora:
I do consider myself pretty attractive, and Im not afraid of him declining when i approach the subject of hooking up, as much as I am wary and unsure of how exactly to go about initiating the hookup to him through text.
(27 September 2016)

Lora:
The last guy I dated is one I haven't really spoken to in a couple weeks, and while one of our dates was spent back at his place, it didn't lead to anything.
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment