Thursday 29 September 2016

The name of the seller of this mask is umbrellalaboratory

It includes led light, adjustable straps, headband, goggles, filter and mask. The mask and the goggles holds them. The mask contains three spikes on it. It is is adjustable to any face size with the adjustable straps. The cartridges are made with different colors Bright LED lights such as red, green, and blue.
_

Lucrecia:
The reason being for my best friend is because I tell her everything and she tells me what to do.
(29 September 2016)

Lucrecia:
I call my best friend my mom, and my boyfriend is my girlfriend and I'm his boyfriend.
(29 September 2016)

Lucrecia:
At school when I'm with my friends, I feel like I act weird.
(29 September 2016)

Mireya:
Any tips on a first date with someone who you ve already known for some time?
(29 September 2016)

Mireya:
I m very nervous, any tips would be helpful.
(29 September 2016)

Mireya:
I know him pretty well, but what if there are awkward silences?
(29 September 2016)

Mireya:
I am very nervous because I have never been on a date before.
(29 September 2016)

Mireya:
Some of our friends will be there, but they will be hanging out with some of their other friends.
(29 September 2016)

Mireya:
Tomorrow I m going to the homecoming game with him.
(29 September 2016)

Mireya:
Recently, we both found out that we like eachother.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment