Tuesday 27 September 2016

Of interest in the above photo is the building with what appear to be glass panels on the roof

It is possible that this could end up being a water feature of sorts. We notice the show building again, along with the odd glass-ceiling building. On the bottom-right of the image is the Cast Member bus loop. Oh, what we would give to be on that bus. Just past the bus loop are two buildings that are said to be restrooms.
_

Tomoko:
Last year I lost my gf and this year I lost my best friend please any advice?
(27 September 2016)

Tomoko:
I no longer have any friends anymore I feel like a will be alone for ever and that I will never make anymore friends.
(27 September 2016)

Tomoko:
My best friend who moved out of town doesn't seem to want to hang anymore and it gave me a sign I need to move on.
(27 September 2016)

Victoria:
How to get back my confidence?
(27 September 2016)

Victoria:
I'm not sure what happened to me, but I don't feel like myself anymore.
(27 September 2016)

Victoria:
As of a few months ago however, I don't seem to have nearly as much, I've lost my ferocity in sports, I often feel like a pushover, and I don't feel suave or confident when talking to people anymore.
(27 September 2016)

Victoria:
I used to be extremely confident, and had no issues with my attitude, self image, or anything related to that.
(27 September 2016)

Marcell:
I just need to know, do you guys think he truly likes me?
(27 September 2016)

Marcell:
So i didnt think he really cared about that stuff.
(27 September 2016)

Marcell:
He hasnt even had sex, or even so much as make out.
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment