Friday 30 September 2016

Volunteers are needed worldwide to participate in this groundbreaking research

Here is your chance to get your circumstances recorded anonymously and contribute to the development of such a tool. If you are 18 years or older and a parent, please complete the survey. It should take no longer than 30 minutes at the most. I completed the survey myself and found it very comprehensive and mindful of privacy.
_

Yuonne:
Also, she might have a boyfriend but I'm still not 100 percent sure whether she actually does or not.
(29 September 2016)

Yuonne:
Should I add her on snapchat even though I don't really know her that well or would that just come across as creepy weird?
(29 September 2016)

Yuonne:
I'm not going to follow her just yet because I see that she put her snapchat username in her bio.
(29 September 2016)

Yuonne:
I just found her instagram today and see that it's private.
(29 September 2016)

Libby:
Help super strict parents wont let me hang out with friends?
(29 September 2016)

Libby:
I m also moving soon and I want to spend time with my friends before I move.
(29 September 2016)

Libby:
Again, they are nearly impossible to convince and are super strict.
(29 September 2016)

Libby:
Everyone I know is going and they always invite me but I always have to say no because of my parents.
(29 September 2016)

Libby:
I have good grades and never have done anything bad.
(29 September 2016)

Libby:
It s almost impossible to convince my parents.
(29 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment