Thursday 29 September 2016

We do intend on going to Hooters and throw our void Hooters discount cards at them

Yep, not long to go until our Farewell to Jonas party takes place. Meeting at the Queen Vic at 09:30 Friday morning for Bloody Marys and will go down hill from there. Soi 4 is a bit of a construction zone at the moment. Strikers is caught up in the Rajah hotel redevelopment project (and is closed.
_

Celesta:
Ive been trying to talk to him about something but he doesn't listen.
(28 September 2016)

Celesta:
So for the past two years now my dad ignores me.
(28 September 2016)

Natalya:
Help! I bled on my parents bed?
(28 September 2016)

Natalya:
And it was embaressing cause she yelled a me about it in front.
(28 September 2016)

Natalya:
So my mom is really mad at me now cause I'm on my period and I was laying in her side of the master bed cause I was tired and I did t notice till she yelled at me about having blood everywhere.
(28 September 2016)

Shena:
What should I do, what did I do wrong?
(28 September 2016)

Shena:
She's posting on social media, on her snap story and so on, but doesn't reply to me, let alone read anything I send her anymore.
(28 September 2016)

Shena:
Sent her a snap, never even opened it.
(28 September 2016)

Shena:
So, I asked once again a little later.
(28 September 2016)

Shena:
I asked her if she wanted to go to the mall XXX days or something.
(28 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment