Tuesday 27 September 2016

Trying to attribute responsibility for the failure of the relationship is counterproductive

When differences of opinion become incurable, it serves no purpose to remember the love that was. This same concept applies to the euro. As with many couples, the fatal attraction was born of differences. As with many couples, these differences, so attractive initially, have become unsustainable over time.
_

Angeles:
But to be honest, I stalk him a lot on Facebook . he doesnt know me, but I'm his cousin's cousin.
(27 September 2016)

Angeles:
I have a huge crush on this guy whom I really never talked to.
(27 September 2016)

Elba:
So I am a high school junior and my friend got ditched by this girl and she sleeps with every guy and so I bitched her out via text?
(27 September 2016)

Elba:
I told her to say sorry to all those guys or I would tell her dad about what she does and I also called her a whore btw and now she wants to charge me with harrasmemt?
(27 September 2016)

John:
Help me decide on how to continue the relationship?
(27 September 2016)

John:
I have recently meet a girl that is a tourist in my country for 3 months, now we started to hang out, everything is very nice with her, she said she liked me and i told her the same, we had sex and all.
(27 September 2016)

Augustina:
Is it worth trying to talk to her directly about this or just abandon it?
(27 September 2016)

Augustina:
What could I have done to turn her off like this?
(27 September 2016)

Augustina:
I tried to talk with her and her friend later on but she literally barely looked at me.
(27 September 2016)

Augustina:
She didnt seem too excited to see me and I was getting bad vibes from her so I didn t talk to her much.
(27 September 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment