Friday 23 December 2016

Diabetes is the most searched-for health condition on the web today

Millions of people are trying to find out what it is and how to overcome it. Instead, they prescribe drugs to force the pancreas to produce more insulin, to try and make cells allow glucose to enter. Thus, the cells starve and no energy is produced and the blood stream is saturated with sugar.
_

Alishia:
My boyfriend doesn't trust me and tries to keep me away from all guys. what do i do?
(22 December 2016)

Alishia:
It gets so exhausting and feels never-ending.
(22 December 2016)

Alishia:
I'm completely loyal to him but he's always jealous and questions everything I do.
(22 December 2016)

Alishia:
But the second he realizes how crazy he sounds sometimes then he talks about how this is all for my sake and he's protecting me?
(22 December 2016)

Alishia:
It ended up blowing up into him saying he doesn't even know who i really am which kinda hurt and we've been fighting about this over and over since 2 years ago when we started going out.
(22 December 2016)

Alishia:
Like last weekend i was going to go to a christmas party and he went on about how he couldn't trust with guys there cause it was at night.
(22 December 2016)

Alishia:
So my bf has trust issues so he's always overthinking everything but it's gotten so much worse lately to the point where i feel it's not even worth going out.
(22 December 2016)

Darcie:
Mixed feelings?!?
(22 December 2016)

Darcie:
I do think of him most of the times but I'm not sure if I like him. part of me wants him and part of me doesn't. idk if this helps but I'm a Taurus and he is a Scorpio.
(22 December 2016)

Janyce:
Bf says he loves me but doesn't think we should be in a relationship right now?
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment