Friday 23 December 2016

Great paired with a gift of curd or jam as listed above

The home made stuff requires only 4 ingredients and a pinch of salt, and is far more delicious and tender than store bought. It still has a good natural shelf life too, being heavy on the butter. They always taste a thousand times better, are easy to make and so fun as a Christmas gift.
_

Iona:
Lately she been ungrateful I got McDonald's for her yesterday.
(22 December 2016)

Iona:
So, Abbie and I have been friends for two years.
(22 December 2016)

Carmela:
Ex getting in the way?
(22 December 2016)

Carmela:
So now its Christmas break and I was expecting things to go well with us and start dating but she said we should wait till like late February because she doesn't want to hurt him.
(22 December 2016)

Carmela:
She tells him she's not ready to be in a relationship yet, but she just doesn't like him anymore and didn't want to tell him that.
(22 December 2016)

Carmela:
But right as he saw we were getting close he tells her that he still has feelings for her.
(22 December 2016)

Carmela:
I thought it was just friendly because I have been friends with him a long time and she has continued a friendship with him after they broke up A YEAR AND HALF AGO.
(22 December 2016)

Carmela:
So me and this girl have been talking and we like each other and right before Christmas break her ex has been hanging around us.
(22 December 2016)

Tracee:
Is it normal to still think of my ex everyday?
(22 December 2016)

Tracee:
I hate him right now and the person he's becoming but I'm still so in love with him and never pictured being with anyone else.
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment