Wednesday 21 December 2016

So glad to have recieved a bottle as part of my er last month

Just like when I was a kid and we had a fresh Christmas tree. Every year I make scented pine cones with nutmeg and orange oil. I also bake some orange slices for some added flair to my basket of pine cones. My Christmas favorites are any of the spices. Smells like baking ciokies and making cider.
_

Idalia:
I am writing a love story based on her and I.
(20 December 2016)

Idalia:
I am puzzled by her reaction. why would she react that way?
(20 December 2016)

Idalia:
After talking for almost an hour I tried to apologize for walking away from out friendship and her immediate response was to turn around and run away.
(20 December 2016)

Idalia:
I told her it would be too painful to see her with someone else and went away. we saw each other again in 2005. When she saw me she ran towards me and gave a big hug.
(20 December 2016)

Idalia:
I made my move after a year of this.
(20 December 2016)

Idalia:
We would see each other in daily meetings. we would stare at each other while talking to others.
(20 December 2016)

Idalia:
I never thought I was in her league.
(20 December 2016)

Idalia:
We met in 1990. She was popular, attractive and friendly. we became friends.
(20 December 2016)

Ka:
Why do girls get a group of people to bully an individual, or why do they isolate an individual?
(20 December 2016)

Ka:
You would be standing there clueless on why this occurred.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment