Tuesday 20 December 2016

I could easily make a meal out of these sweet potatoes and dip

Since coconut and curry are a match made in heaven, I roasted the sweet potato fries with coconut oil. The sweet potatoes are soft, tender, and nicely spiced with curry without being overpowering. The sweet potatoes are soft, tender, and nicely spiced with curry without being overpowering.
_

Gertha:
I think she's pretty nervous around me tbh but not sure.
(20 December 2016)

Gertha:
ALSO: she doesn't flirt much at all.
(20 December 2016)

Gertha:
But she never initiates anything and never asks me to hangout.
(20 December 2016)

Gertha:
I asked her out to a movie and she said yes, so we're supposed to go out tomorrow.
(20 December 2016)

Gertha:
But we don't text much just every two days or so.
(20 December 2016)

Gertha:
Not short answers that girls give when they don't care.
(20 December 2016)

Gertha:
When she does text me, she sends me long ones.
(20 December 2016)

Gertha:
We studied together sometimes and I asked her to eat a couple days ago and she said yeah so we ate and talked for about two hours.
(20 December 2016)

Gertha:
She did ask to reschedule the first time though.
(20 December 2016)

Gertha:
She said she was busy the first time, and I asked her to eat several times and she said she couldn't.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment