Thursday 22 December 2016

This pitch is a meatball over the plate to get a deal

The postmark is from the North Pole, too. With a 12-year-old in the house, this is probably our last year for Santa, at least until grandchildren come along. They LOVED their letter from Santa. Do Sharks play Santa and Invest? The Sharks would be Grinchy if they give Blain a hard time.
_

Bobby:
For first time in 7 years, she came to visit her grandson and meet him for first time.
(21 December 2016)

Bobby:
Lots of hurts and pride on her side.
(21 December 2016)

Bobby:
She alienated me from my siblings and father.
(21 December 2016)

Bobby:
The moment I got married my mother turned into my mother-in-law.
(21 December 2016)

Mirtha:
Middle name for Nicholas?
(21 December 2016)

Mirtha:
I need middle name suggestions for Nicholas.
(21 December 2016)

Katharyn:
Is this a normal way to think about your friend?
(21 December 2016)

Katharyn:
I'm always worried if she seems like she's in danger or pain and I feel horrible if anything bad happens to her.
(21 December 2016)

Katharyn:
There's a girl at my school I've been talking to for more than two years now and I feel the same way about her.
(21 December 2016)

Katharyn:
I was very protective over him, and I was always devastated if he got hurt and I was always constantly worried something bad was going to happen to him.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment