Tuesday 20 December 2016

For my milk tart recipe I turned to Nina who hails from South Africa

With its Dutch spice origins, the tart is sprinkled with a generous amount of cinnamon sugar on top. This classic South African dessert was one that I tried several times when I visited South Africa. She quickly furnished me with four recipes, all of which shared some similarities but differences, mainly in quantities.
_

Lynnette:
She knew he always had feelings for me and even told me various times I should give him a shot (without knowing we had already been dating for 3 months).
(20 December 2016)

Lynnette:
We dated for like 4 months without telling her and then I slowly started to hint at me being with him.
(20 December 2016)

Lynnette:
However, each time feelings got deeper for us and on her end as well and I found it hard to tell her.
(20 December 2016)

Lynnette:
I even thought he would be better off with Marie since they had more in common so for the first month we were just testing the waters and didnt want to twll her in case things didnt work out.
(20 December 2016)

Lynnette:
I didnt tell her to spare her feelings since she herself told me shed never been as smitten with someone and also, I didnt particulary have strong feelings for Josh at the time.
(20 December 2016)

Lynnette:
In the beggining of our relationship, we kept it secret from our friends because Marie told me (2 weeks after we had begun dating) she had feelings for Josh.
(20 December 2016)

Lynnette:
In october of last year i became close with a guy and a girl(lets call her Marie) and through me, they became close friends with my now boyfriend.
(20 December 2016)

Lynnette:
He's pretty shy though so he didnt have any close friends in our college concentration.
(20 December 2016)

Lynnette:
We take almost all of our classes together.
(20 December 2016)

Lynnette:
We became really close about a year and a half ago(became best friends) and weve been together now for 9 months.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment