Tuesday 20 December 2016

So what is architecture to do in the face of relentless upheaval and suffering?

To feel unaffected is no longer possible. Visitors are invited to walk through it and imagine daily life for a family of five. In this context, as with the arm-measuring bands, the object appeals to empathy more than technical curiosity. Arranged in series or grids, the images beckon viewers to assess the habitability of each unit.
_

Magen:
Is there a reason she gave me this random death stare?
(20 December 2016)

Magen:
I just looked behind me to see if something was happening, but nothing was there.
(20 December 2016)

Magen:
She had her mom (I assume) in the passenger seat, but she wasn't looking at me.
(20 December 2016)

Magen:
When I pay him and he leaves, I look over to my left and see this girl leaning on her steering wheel and staring straight into my soul.
(20 December 2016)

Magen:
I was sitting in a parking lot at a restaurant waiting for my take out, and the guy brings out my food.
(20 December 2016)

Verlie:
Most of the time they have wide eyes and look through the mirror instead of making it blatantly obvious.
(20 December 2016)

Verlie:
I mean, I'm really not that hot.
(20 December 2016)

Verlie:
I feel their eyes on me and I purposely don't look directly in their direction.
(20 December 2016)

Verlie:
It's only in locker rooms or the gym where I get stared at by guys.
(20 December 2016)

Azalee:
Should I let my girlfriend get piercings? I am against them?
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment