Wednesday 21 December 2016

Truck is a 2016 Denali 2500 with the electronic steering assist

Truck has a great bit of play/slop in the steering. With a trailer hooked up its even worse. My concern is they will fix it with a new gear box, then every 5k miles it happens again. Will solve your steering slop concerns. Have HD tie rods in the mail, haven't ordered pitman/idler yet.
_

Eleonora:
I've gotten completely immersed into their world, they personalities, their relationships, their story etcetera.
(20 December 2016)

Eleonora:
I'm planning on selling it when it's done, but honestly, it's mostly for me.
(20 December 2016)

Eleonora:
However, I began focusing entirely on this screenplay I'm working on.
(20 December 2016)

Eleonora:
At the beginning of this school year, it was the same.
(20 December 2016)

Eleonora:
Even during the summer, when I didn't see her, she was always on my mind.
(20 December 2016)

Eleonora:
I was daydreaming about her, our first imiganary date, me kissing her, she kissing me, she becoming my girlfriend et cetera.
(20 December 2016)

Eleonora:
After that, I was totally obsessing over her and couldn't stop thinking about her.
(20 December 2016)

Eleonora:
The wierd thing is, I didn't notice how pretty she was until this one time we sat next to each other in class.
(20 December 2016)

Eleonora:
Last year, I was obsessing over my crush.
(20 December 2016)

Maryann:
Everyone just gets away from me?!?
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment