Thursday 22 December 2016

The ones who you laughed at when they told you Africans were in America before Columbus

Despite their miserable records, officials and their sidekicks appoint themselves to direct and lead the efforts. The ones who told you all that life began in Africa, and who you in turn called crazy. One way to tell how committed someone is to something is to look at how much they spend on it.
_

Camellia:
I am confused on why he doesn t want to be friends with me anymore.
(20 December 2016)

Camellia:
Then he got his phone back but everytime I try to talk to him he brushes me off.
(20 December 2016)

Camellia:
But then his phone got taken away so we hadn t talked much only the occasionally snap during school hours when he uses his friends phones.
(20 December 2016)

Camellia:
Me and a close guy friend talked about a lot of deep stuff and his life and mine.
(20 December 2016)

Maris:
I've given oral to plenty of guys, just not have sex.
(20 December 2016)

Eufemia:
Head hurts after smoking sugar covered magoes?
(20 December 2016)

Eufemia:
I know that it was so stupid for me to do it and I will never do it again but do you think I will be ok?
(20 December 2016)

Eufemia:
So me and my friends decided to smoke random objects around the house and eventually tried to smoke mangoes that were covered in sugar. after doing it my head hurts and I just feel kinda off.
(20 December 2016)

Edna:
What to do?? My girlfriend tells me I am the reason for everything that goes wrong in her life, that I do wrong and she does nothing wrong?
(20 December 2016)

Miss:
I'm talking adults,so no one under 20 can answer.... You can still have oral with someone and not have sex.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment