Thursday 22 December 2016

I went over to HPR this July for my first time there and my first time racing with MRA

I'm in Nebraska so not terribly far away (about 7-hour drive to HPR) and wanted to give it a shot. I will race with them down in Pueblo next year, that's about a 7 hour drive from me now. Heading out to Chuckwalla in January and February again. Unfortunately with the Internet people have taken this old adage and turned it around.
_

Savannah:
I m currently taken right now and have no feelings for my ex.
(21 December 2016)

Bronwyn:
Did you ever see Paris Hilton or Taylor Swift dating an ugly guy?
(21 December 2016)

Bronwyn:
That is why you don't get see Paris Hilton with an ugly guy or see Taylor Swift with a ugly guy.
(21 December 2016)

Bronwyn:
That is the Paris Hilton lifestyle.
(21 December 2016)

Bronwyn:
Shop at the best stores that has the best clothes, go to the coolest night clubs and get drunk and have sex with the hottest guys in the world.
(21 December 2016)

Bronwyn:
Just like Paris Hilton, I call this the Paris Hilton lifestyle every girl wants.
(21 December 2016)

Bronwyn:
She only dates good looking hot guys, her dating an ugly ruin her reputation.
(21 December 2016)

Lekisha:
I m 13 and my mom is 43 and pregnant. I don t know what to feel, I m a little embarrassed and a little scared. Is that ok?
(21 December 2016)

Lekisha:
My mom is pregnant and the age of 43 and I m 13. I m honestly scared and the Tought of my having a baby makes me feel unhappy and embarrassed.
(21 December 2016)

Buena:
The girl I love hooked up with her ex while we were not talking?
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment