Saturday 31 December 2016

Customers can enjoy extra value when they stack individual packs bundled with 1GB of data

When the day came for them to discover a new entertainment app at KidZania, they were both too eager to check it out. Each pack is priced at S$4.90/month and customers can opt for a special 1GB data add-on for just S$3 more per month. Subscriptions for each pack start from S$4.90/month with a 12-month contract or S$6.90/month with no contract.
_

Margherita:
Then it ended with a coaching which is bad.
(30 December 2016)

Margherita:
My manager called me in the office a second time to talk about my numbers in sales.
(30 December 2016)

Margherita:
I talked to another co-worker then my manager moved the worker to a different area then mine.
(30 December 2016)

Margherita:
Yesterday i talked to a male co-worker then, after i see my manager yelling at my coworker.
(30 December 2016)

Margherita:
In the past 2 days he's been acting weird.
(30 December 2016)

Margherita:
He says good morning and hello to me whenever he gets a chance.
(30 December 2016)

Margherita:
He could be talking to someone else but his body is facing me.
(30 December 2016)

Margherita:
My manager is fairly young like between 26-29. Im 22. Lately ive been catching him staring at me from afar, even while enraging in convo with other people.
(30 December 2016)

Margherita:
Ive been working as a cashier for about 2 months.
(30 December 2016)

Hollis:
How to get my boyfriend to forgive me?
(30 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment