Friday 23 December 2016

I bought it 4 years ago and good to see another variation still being made

Disclosure: this post probably contains affiliate or referral links through which I'll earn a commission when you buy something. Am I creating a visual image that makes sense? I can go to Madewell, and 9/10 times, the size XL will be sold-out while every other size is available.
_

Aretha:
I'm not allowed to meet anyone but he wants to meet when my parents aren't here.
(22 December 2016)

Aretha:
There are two people who live in my city that want to meet.
(22 December 2016)

Gwyneth:
What kind of people do you like or not like?
(22 December 2016)

Anika:
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!?
(22 December 2016)

Lanita:
I just really want to see him again and I'm starting to think I'm obsessing.
(22 December 2016)

Lanita:
We're best friends and right now he's away on a mountain trip, I HAVE BEEN COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS UNTIL HE GETS HOME.
(22 December 2016)

Lanita:
He's my only real friend, and I can't stop thinking about him.
(22 December 2016)

Angelica:
Snapchat won't let me add the date filter?
(22 December 2016)

Angelica:
I know how to do.it: you take your picture and swipe.to the time filter then.tap the time.to view the date.
(22 December 2016)

Alyssa:
What are some unique, pretty, simple girl names?
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment