Tuesday 20 December 2016

The film is produced by Marvel boss Kevin Feige and former Sony boss Amy Pascal

Of course, the masks are of Avengers like Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, and Thor. The traditional mask is surely nothing more than a party token with its cartoonish visage and obnoxious coloring. The mask looks like Thor was taken right from the comics, and that is the problem.
_

Georgeanna:
My girlfriend doesn't want to make our long distance relationship work. Am I overthinking?
(20 December 2016)

Georgeanna:
She said if this is going to work we have to be able to trust each other but that's hard when she doesn't make much of an effort.
(20 December 2016)

Georgeanna:
She said she loves me and I'm being selfish and I need to think about how hard it is on her knowing I'm away at college meeting all new girls.
(20 December 2016)

Georgeanna:
That night she showed up at my door, hugged me, and immediately started yelling at me saying she better not ever hear me say she doesn't care or that she isn't trying.
(20 December 2016)

Georgeanna:
She ended up crying and I felt like an asshole and I told her I'd leave her alone and she could call me when she felt ready.
(20 December 2016)

Georgeanna:
She called me one night apologizing for the way things have been and she promised she would get up to see me as soon as she could and I was a little frustrated and kind of blew up on her.
(20 December 2016)

Georgeanna:
Maybe I'm a little paranoid but I've definitely thought she could be cheating on me.
(20 December 2016)

Georgeanna:
She was supposed to come up and visit and at the last minute canceled because she was on her period and didn't feel like driving such a long way.
(20 December 2016)

Georgeanna:
She always falls asleep or she's with a friend.
(20 December 2016)

Georgeanna:
I know she's busy, she's taking 4 classes in college while in high school, and she works 2 jobs but I'm busy too and I still make time to talk to her.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment