Wednesday 21 December 2016

People are going to find out who their friends are

It explains that they are from Syria and hungry and this is how they make money to live. So...think of this as a donation. It explains that they are from Syria and hungry and this is how they make money to live. More likely this is a group that is trying to discredit and undermine the cause of the Syrian people.
_

Sherilyn:
Her car s always on my street at his house and no matter what I do, I can t get over it.
(21 December 2016)

Sherilyn:
To this day, a year and 2 months later, she is still with him, and I see them together everyday.
(21 December 2016)

Sherilyn:
It had been Two weeks after I had broken up with her, and my best friend mAde a move to comfort her and sure enough, I found out that they had slept together.
(21 December 2016)

Sherilyn:
It was the hardest thing I had ever done in my life and I feel I will regret this decision for the rest of my life.
(21 December 2016)

Sherilyn:
So I decided why not, my best friend is probably right, it s time for change.
(21 December 2016)

Sherilyn:
We never had more than 2 fights in our 3 years together.
(21 December 2016)

Sherilyn:
Prom king and queen, perfect couple, chemistry, things to keep is interested, similar friends, etc.
(21 December 2016)

Sherilyn:
I broke up with my high school sweet heart over a year ago.
(21 December 2016)

Tamera:
She is unsure of what she wants. Should I move on?
(21 December 2016)

Tamera:
I feel like she is just leadimg me on at this point since she can't make up her mind of what she wants and keeps changing the reason she won't get into a relationship.
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment