Thursday 22 December 2016

They set fundraising targets and budgeted money raised

They raised all the funds themselves, mostly through popcorn sales, and decided as a group to be generous with proceeds. For Thanksgiving, students used funds to purchase supplies for six hampers going to students in need. Students raised a great deal of the money going toward holiday hampers from weekly popcorn sales on the Silver King Campus.
_

Irma:
God bless them, I know I have a hard time raising them but my mom is taking care of them and I kind of feel bad.
(21 December 2016)

Irma:
This is my 5th time getting pregnant , I already have 2 beautiful baby girls, one is 4 and the other one is 6 months old.
(21 December 2016)

Irma:
I know most girls that have unprotected sex all the time, but they use the pull out method and they never ever get pregnant.
(21 December 2016)

Irma:
Don't get me wrong I do use protection from time to time, but whenever I don't use any protection, I get pregnant.
(21 December 2016)

Irma:
I'm 20 years old and I hate being on birth control.
(21 December 2016)

Candy:
Why did he get angry with me?
(21 December 2016)

Candy:
He started shouting at me and lightly teasing me, but it felt insulting Why did he get angry with me for no reason?
(21 December 2016)

Candy:
He made a joke about how I find it difficult to cross the road and I felt insulted so I crossed the road on my own.
(21 December 2016)

Candy:
Throughout the night he kept holding every door open for me and then at the end of the night I asked him for a lift home and he walked ahead of me and seemed angry.
(21 December 2016)

Nella:
What do I do if my sister is on her period of Christmas and starts insulting everybody like she did during summer vacation last year?
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment