Thursday 22 December 2016

I enjoy films like that and I was enthralled the whole way through

Today i watched the Factory Records documentary, Brick, and Fastfilm movies. Now I'm watching this series about the Nasa missions. I liked to watch Fight Quest too. The last episode of the first season, where they learned Kajukenbo, was very good. I saw it again last w-e, once normal & once with the audio commentary.
_

Delois:
I get more depressed when I listen to music and think about her.
(20 December 2016)

Delois:
We're on winter break so we have 2 weeks off from school and I've been depressed just thinking about not seeing her for 2 weeks.
(20 December 2016)

Delois:
I'm a 17 year old guy and I like this girl right now that I can't stop thinking about.
(20 December 2016)

Brook:
Is something wrong with me or them?
(20 December 2016)

Brook:
But I try to make sure I don't get jealous or depressed or anything.
(20 December 2016)

Brook:
I don't know if it's cause I'm not good looking enough or maybe that's just who they are.
(20 December 2016)

Brook:
I play football along with myour 2 other guy friends and those girls would ask the guys football questions as if they're the only ones that play football.
(20 December 2016)

Brook:
I'll admit, im not the best looking dude but I'd say I'm pretty good looking.
(20 December 2016)

Brook:
In school, they mostly act respectfully but outside of school, they'd plan parties and get together with 3 other guys that are also my friends and don't even mention it to me.
(20 December 2016)

Brook:
One day they could laugh and have a good time with me, while other days they treat me like I smell like fish.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment