Friday 23 December 2016

On this blog I try to cover all your writing needs

I spent this year writing, rewriting, talking to other writers and, er, working out what to write next. Sure, there was adventure and atom-splitting, but it happened on the page and in my head. When in doubt, study the requirements of the genre. Your friends will report a mighty throng of promotions, bonuses, and other unceasing achievements.
_

Lisette:
I used to in middle school, but ever since entering high school I've been pretty much alone for the past 4-5 years for the most part.
(22 December 2016)

Lisette:
I've always wanted my own group of friends to hang out with.
(22 December 2016)

Lisette:
I haven't had friends since was 14. I'm 19 years old right now.
(22 December 2016)

Brande:
Pregnancy symptoms but never had sex?
(22 December 2016)

Brande:
I really don't know what's wrong with my body, I freaked out and thought of ridiculous scenarios like someone inseminating me while I was sleeping but I realized how ridiculous and paranoid I am, please help..
(22 December 2016)

Brande:
I also have not had my period in about 2 months (not really counting but I know it's a while and definitely more than a month) just like a new pregnant woman.
(22 December 2016)

Brande:
It's the second day of these symptoms... The cramps are still bad, still nauseous, and still having discharge.
(22 December 2016)

Brande:
I looked these up and it said they were early signs of pregnancy or possibly an STD but I have never had sex before.
(22 December 2016)

Brande:
I have had bad cramps all day but no period blood at all.
(22 December 2016)

Brande:
I woke up with veryy heavy clear watery discharge and got a little more throughout the day, my panties were soaked.
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment