Friday 30 December 2016

Website Designed and Produced by Rosepapa Creative

It is believed that Nicholas was born sometime around 280 A.D. in Patara, near Myra in modern-day Turkey. Much admired for his piety and kindness, St. Nicholas became the subject of many legends. It is said that he gave away all of his inherited wealth and traveled the countryside helping the poor and sick.
_

Luise:
Twin Girl names??
(30 December 2016)

Luise:
Im expecting twin girls in Feb, me and my husband have decided on Matilda (Tilly) and Camila (Milly). The only problem is we have a short list of middle names but we don't know which ones sound the best.
(30 December 2016)

Sylvia:
Who is this boy?
(30 December 2016)

Mirtha:
I will be having a long distance relationship. Any helpful tips you can give me?
(30 December 2016)

Mirtha:
Is there any helpful tips for us who will be going through long distance relationship?
(30 December 2016)

Mirtha:
I love my relationship and I love my boyfriend so I wouldn't want to break up with him.
(30 December 2016)

Mirtha:
Most people said that couples who are going through long distance relationship usually ending in break ups?
(30 December 2016)

Mirtha:
My boyfriend will be studying abroad to Madrid for 3 months starting in February 2017 until May 2017. I'm not gonna lie, I'm very happy for him but at the same time I'm quite sad that he's far away from me.
(30 December 2016)

Gwenda:
Is it normal to not trust family?
(30 December 2016)

Gwenda:
On the verge of cutting them off once or if I ever make it in life.
(30 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment