Sunday 25 December 2016

Zlatan passes the ball to Herrera who lays it off with an instinctive little flick

Although, to be fair, watching United in the league always feels a hell of a lot longer than ninety minutes anyway. Not only is he a fantastic footballer but I bet he also gives terrific hugs and smells like sandalwood. This is jsut an example of the tenacity and creativity that the former Bundesliga Player of the Year brings to the team.
_

Elfrieda:
She blocked my number after that and hasn't texted me at all except for a few months ago and she said some messed up stuff to me.
(24 December 2016)

Elfrieda:
She was mad at me and said she loved me but I screwed her over.
(24 December 2016)

Elfrieda:
We broke up last year but remains friends until June of this year.
(24 December 2016)

Shalon:
Why don't I have a boyfriend yet?
(24 December 2016)

Shalon:
What should I do to get a boyfriend,especially since the new year is coming around, I want a chance in my relationship status...
(24 December 2016)

Shalon:
I don't know what to do, I've been told I'm pretty ,smart and funny but I cant seem to find the guy to be with, what's wrong with me?
(24 December 2016)

Shalon:
So I'm 19 and I've never had a boyfriend, had my first kiss or had sex before.
(24 December 2016)

Elodia:
What should i do if i'm more handsome then the girl i like is pretty?
(24 December 2016)

Dagny:
What should I send my friend?
(24 December 2016)

Dagny:
She is sending me Christmas presents and I want to send her something.
(24 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment