Saturday 31 December 2016

This cutie gets spoiled all the time by the herd and his human caregivers

There, you can get a chance to interact with these gentle giants without exploiting them. It is home for abused and overworked elephants, who learn to live free in a more natural environment. Their family has just welcomed a new addition, baby Navann. Founded in 1995, Elephant Nature Park is home to more than 35 elephants, and over 350 dogs, rescued from the Bangkok floods.
_

Annie:
I live in the east coast for college but I visit the west coast for breaks so our friendship is sort of long distance.
(30 December 2016)

Annie:
We text each other almost everyday and we occasionally call each other.
(30 December 2016)

Annie:
He's started to flirt with me, telling me that I look nice, teasing me, prolonging eye contact, etc.
(30 December 2016)

Annie:
He has expressed that he likes spending time with me and he believes that we are compatible.
(30 December 2016)

Annie:
He and I share the same values and I feel like I could be myself around him, despite the fact that I am nervous.
(30 December 2016)

Annie:
As I got to know him, I began to admire him for who he is.
(30 December 2016)

Annie:
We got closer and we started to talk more and hang out one on one.
(30 December 2016)

Annie:
So basically, he and I have known each other for a little more than 2 years, however our friendship kind of changed this past summer.
(30 December 2016)

Clarence:
Is Ryan a good middle name for Leo?
(30 December 2016)

Clarence:
What if the last name starts with a K?
(30 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment