Friday 23 December 2016

Can we step back a second and see if any of this is true?

It's written about, talked about, podcast-ed about, and of course, spurred lines of supplements and special food products. I've received many questions from my clients and readers about keto dieting. Keto evangelists proselytize that slashing carbohydrates and heaping your plate with lots of fat is the answer.
_

Anastacia:
Like i said, i was never close to him really, but i feel like this just messed me up.
(22 December 2016)

Anastacia:
And all i want to do is cry when i think about it.
(22 December 2016)

Anastacia:
I was never really close to my bio father, id see him about once a month to see a movie or something, and then one day i saw that on the news that he killed someone.
(22 December 2016)

Tama:
Also, my sister HAS to work Christmas because she's an RN and HAS to work certain holidays...
(22 December 2016)

Calandra:
I'm very hurt bcus my boyfriend (that is a huge soccer fan) has these 2 soccer jerseys that are expensive but his ex gf gave them to him?
(22 December 2016)

Calandra:
I hate the fact that she bought him those jerseys & that he loves them so much.
(22 December 2016)

Calandra:
Should I be angry or tell him to get rid of them?
(22 December 2016)

Gricelda:
Freakiest sex Paragraphs??
(22 December 2016)

Gricelda:
I just need a really dirty and freaky long sext in a girls tone.
(22 December 2016)

Georgann:
Should you get rid of all the stuff an ex gave you so your new partner doesn't feel bad?
(22 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment