Wednesday 21 December 2016

Right action is always healthy and creates health and healthy growth

Beauty, truth, and ethics are united. Right portion is the golden mean. The golden mean ratio is beautiful. Right action aims at the beautiful. Right action is beautiful action. Healthy growth results in beauty. I am married and have a daughter and two sons.
_

Melida:
He remember every details about Us.
(20 December 2016)

Melida:
He told me never forgot about me and he feels bad about what he did to me.
(20 December 2016)

Melida:
But only after a week did he chat me asking me how I am and wanting to hang out.
(20 December 2016)

Melida:
Now, I'm single (just broke up with my ex about 2 weeks ago) and so is he... He added me on facebook (I blocked him before) and also on snapchat about 2 weeks ago.
(20 December 2016)

Melida:
I also hear from him from our mutual friends from time to time asking how I am and he misses me.
(20 December 2016)

Melida:
After a week, I found out he's going out with this new girl... I loved him, eventhough I had a boyfriend after him, I still think of him every single day.
(20 December 2016)

Reena:
Hey so I sent nudes to this guy I was talking to, a friend of 4 years, he ended up being a totally jerk and I don't trust him with them?
(20 December 2016)

Reena:
Is there a way I can send a virus to his phone to delete it?
(20 December 2016)

Edna:
NO SEX (I'm 14 and he is 16) He's coming over to my house again to hang out.
(20 December 2016)

Ka:
Why am I so repulsive to him?
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment