Thursday 22 December 2016

But certain elements of charisma can be practiced by anyone

When pushed, their reasoning sounds really wishy-washy. But even with such upfront efforts, clarity on these intangible qualities that lead to success can be fleeting. Do your best to leave your anxiety at home and be comfortable. Tied to passion in many ways, enthusiasm needs to be real.
_

Cristine:
I see him at the end of the day.
(21 December 2016)

Cristine:
We don't really see each other out of class, because we have no other classes together and we both have different lunches.
(21 December 2016)

Kathie:
My cousin likes to bash her family to me. How do I politely avoid being a sounding board for her?
(21 December 2016)

Kathie:
Some of the hurts I don't blame her for being upset by but I don;t want to bad mouth her mother and brother when they are my other cousin and aunt.
(21 December 2016)

Teressa:
Is their a chance?
(21 December 2016)

Teressa:
So , I've been texting a girl that i liked and we just hit up a casual text and We just met.
(21 December 2016)

Erline:
Why are so many people here in Georgia having babies at age 20?
(21 December 2016)

Erline:
One guy recently married her because he got her pregnant.
(21 December 2016)

Erline:
Half of these couples have been dating for like 4 months and they are posting pregnancy and engagement posts.
(21 December 2016)

Kym:
My uncle and his wife went nuts on me because of a social mistake I made 3 years ago and haven't spoken since. Should I try anymore?
(21 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment