Tuesday 20 December 2016

This is one jodi we have been waiting to see since forever now

Karan Johar is apparently making a film with the gorgeous people together with Karan Malhotra helming the film. According to Super Cinema, Hrithik has already committed his dates to the film. The actress apparently liked the script a lot. This proves that you people wanted them to come together in the film.
_

Sanora:
I always feel really left out and jealous.
(20 December 2016)

Sanora:
Okay so i have a bunch of friends and they treat me well at school and stuff but on the weekends i always end up finding them all being invited to birthday parties that EVERYONE is at but im always the one that s not.
(20 December 2016)

Estella:
My boyfriend of 10 years cheated. Advice?
(20 December 2016)

Estella:
But i dont know what to do with this pain, he was my family, all my family is backhome.
(20 December 2016)

Estella:
I confronted him n made him feel like sht and told him it was completely over and i am sure that its over, i have too much self respect.
(20 December 2016)

Estella:
I know we were on a break but i was in unvelievable pain, ive never experienced anything like this, the pain was incredible.
(20 December 2016)

Estella:
Today i got a call from a girl telling me he had been sleeping with her for one week, she kept sending me pictures of them and being really nasty i dont even want to say what she said to me, pure obsenities, i had to get a new sincard.
(20 December 2016)

Estella:
He was mad at times, sad, understanding, guilted me or sometimes just kept saying he loved me he texted me everyday even if i told him i just wanted some time.
(20 December 2016)

Estella:
I asked him for a break i wanted him to focus on himself n grow and i wanted time for myself to reconsider my feelings.
(20 December 2016)

Illa:
HOW CAN I KISS HIM!?! I LIKE HIM ALOT..HE IS TOO SHY?
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment