Tuesday 20 December 2016

She felt that there was no escape from the world she was living in

Feeling demoralised and under threat, she tried to end her life, and ended up discovering a new life altogether. At a tender age, Susan had given up on her hopes for the future. She was told she was cursed and unlucky. At a tender age, Susan had given up on her hopes for the future.
_

Almeda:
No one in my Mom's family wants to see me for Christmas because of a feud she is in with them. How do I stop being so sad about this?
(20 December 2016)

Almeda:
How can I stop feeling so darn sad about this?
(20 December 2016)

Almeda:
I am missing out on family time because the adults are feuding and nothing I did.
(20 December 2016)

Sadie:
Why would your ex keep telling you how much you have in common with his new partner?
(20 December 2016)

Sadie:
My ex also wants us all to hang out and be friends... Is this not strange behavior on his part?
(20 December 2016)

Cornelia:
Why........?
(20 December 2016)

Hoa:
Duty calls?
(20 December 2016)

Hoa:
He says he wants to marry me, but wants me to wait until he comes back to the states.
(20 December 2016)

Hoa:
I brought of the fact that I wanted to get married.
(20 December 2016)

Hoa:
My boyfriend of 2 years is getting ready to be stationed somewhere else (as in we will be in 2 different countries). This will be for 3 years.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment