Friday 30 December 2016

Overall Memoria left no memorable impressions on me

Honestly this was the most boring section. A lot of it just felt like a rehash of what we saw in Last Era and the school scenario had barely anything memorable in it. It was not as fun or interesting as the RPG adventures in say Dot Kareshi. The endings were really abrupt and strange for each guy too.
_

Raquel:
Less than a year ago, I was talking to a guy who was about my age, 22-23, at a vape shop, and he said it's unusual or abnormal for someone who grew up in California to have never tried marijuana in any form.
(30 December 2016)

Ling:
How to hang out with guys?
(30 December 2016)

Ling:
XD How can I stop worrying about this?
(30 December 2016)

Ling:
I know all of them, except for a 15 year old guy.
(30 December 2016)

Ling:
I'm a 13 year old girl, going to a New years eve party tonight with my mums friends and their kids.
(30 December 2016)

Ronnie:
New Years Dilemma?
(30 December 2016)

Ronnie:
Also, usually when I ask her, she gets mad.. I m just a kid, so I don t know a whole lot about adults yet, but I just really want my family to come over for New Years.
(30 December 2016)

Ronnie:
My family wants to come over and spend the night, but my mother won t let them.. She just wants to chill all day.
(30 December 2016)

Lahoma:
Why is my daughter so mean to me?
(30 December 2016)

Lahoma:
All she does is smoke cigarettes and then when she's in her room with her boyfriend all they do is clap their hands in a bucket of water.
(30 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment