Wednesday 21 December 2016

And then the other fear is whether it will work well on Mobile handsets or not?

On the other hand, there are few sites which provide infinite scrolling option. I normally prefer Pagination scheme as you can see in my this blog and the Tech Acid blog as well. Normally these are required in Search Results pages, or Category Pages, or List Pages, or Archive section.
_

Love:
He sends me a selfie everyday and I'll do the same and we always replay it.
(20 December 2016)

Love:
This guy and I talk everyday at our job and on snap.
(20 December 2016)

Adriane:
Parents constant fight, is it my fault that I am keeping them together?
(20 December 2016)

Adriane:
My Mom and dad always fight, my mom wants to divorce, but they wont because they want me to be happy.
(20 December 2016)

Letty:
Boyfriend is calm when I confronted him. Should I be suspicious?
(20 December 2016)

Letty:
Either he's innocent or he doesn't care.
(20 December 2016)

Letty:
Usually he'll get angry and hang up.
(20 December 2016)

Letty:
When I confronted him about it he was really calm about it.
(20 December 2016)

Letty:
I love him and I think we can get through it eventually.He sent me a screenshot and the icons at the top showed there was an app being used (the reason he got caught) he says it's a screenshot which could be true but I don't know.
(20 December 2016)

Letty:
I've never really trusted people so this is setting my anxiety through the roof.
(20 December 2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment